Opera Hotspot Integration
Homepage > Integration Documents > Opera Hotspot Integration
You can verify the identity of your guests by directly integrating with Obifi and Opera hotel software.
1. Add New Integration from Obifi Panel Integrations section.
2. Enter a name for the integration.
3. Select ORACLE as the type.
4. HOST - enter the server address where your database is located.
5. PORT - enter your sql port (1433 by default).
6. DATABASE - enter the database name you are using.
7. SERVICE NAME - enter the name of your oracle service.
8. USERNAME - enter username for obifi.
9. PASSWORD - enter the password for the obifi section.
10. TABLE - enter the name of the table from which the data will be read.
11. Click the CONNECT - button to proceed to the next step.
Proceed to the next step when the connection test is successful.
1. Complete the field mappings that are asked to you on the screen.
2. At the end of the pairing, click the TEST button.
3. After making sure that the displayed result is correct, you can activate the integration by clicking the COMPLETE button.